Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dreaming--Small Town Homes

On a weekend road trip I found myself wondering if I could go from Big City life to Small Town life.  I grew up in a small town of approximately 25,000 and couldn't wait to move to the big city after college. 
 I dream of living in one of these beauties but wonder if I would be bored within a month and regret my move.   IF I did move, I would have to be close to a large city so I could get my fix of the amenities.  And there's always the burning question....how would I support myself in a small town?
Check out these beautiful houses I found......after all....I'm only dreaming....but that's fun, right? 



 These last two are gorgeous too, and look to only need maybe some yard maintenance.  However, after remodeling and living in a 75 year old cottage close to downtown Houston, I certainly know the expenses never end with a beautiful, older home. 

Oh....and can you tell I have a THING for porches.....LOVE THEM!!!
Which house would YOU like to move to?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I LOVE to read all your comments. They bring a smile to my face...so SPILL IT SISTER!!!