Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Current Projects





I got this lamp at a garage sale a few weeks ago. I didn't get a true BEFORE picture but to describe it as a pukey pea green and gold ceramic would be an understatement. However, I was too quick with the ever present black spray paint so, live and learn. NEXT time I will get a before true pic.



Those that know me, can attest to the fact that I love to faux finish. SOMETIMES I leave things alone with just one paint color but, not this time. Check out the silver highlighting I did on this lamp to show all the interesting detail.




This is the other cool garage sale find.....it's in pretty good shape and my neighbor bought it and put it in my garage for me to "work" on. I'm hoping she'll forget about it and I'll eventually have it on MY porch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I LOVE to read all your comments. They bring a smile to my face...so SPILL IT SISTER!!!