Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall in Texas!

My Scarecrow is up............we can now officially call it FALL.............even though the temps reached the low 90's today!  Even Carson is interested in the New Guy on the Porch!

Then we're going to watch a little football.  Here's some pics from last week.  My neighbor, Brandon (#8), plays for a small private school and is a "star" and just a really neat young man.
I love this photo of the team captains walking out for the coin toss.

This cute little cheerleader is at every game!
The school's so small that two football players miss out on the half time pep talk from the Coach to entertain the  fans!
AND there are two cheerleaders that due double duty too.
And here's Brandon and me after another winning game!  GO LUTHERAN HIGH NORTH!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time. I love small schools!
    Blessings,
    Lorilee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your porch display looks so cute. Love the scarecrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I LOVE to read all your comments. They bring a smile to my face...so SPILL IT SISTER!!!